Wrought iron wine racks provide an attractive and compact to store several bottles of wine mode. Wine racks are available in several varieties, including racks that sit on a counter and shelves hang on a wall or under a cabinet. In addition, wine racks are manufactured in many finishes such as wood, plastic and iron to complement home decor.
How to create wrought iron wine racks?
- Place a stud finder flat against wall and turned on by pressing power button. Mark location on wall with a pencil. Continue sliding stud finder along wall until it encounters another stallion. Mark this position with a pencil as well. Ideally, each of racks screw is inserted into a wall.
- Hold shelf against wall came to wine rack holes are aligned with pencil marks indicating wall studs.
- Introduce a 3/4 inch screw, generally it provides wine rack in one of holes and screw to wall using a screwdriver.
- Insert remaining screws through rack screw holes and screw to wall with screwdriver wine.
- Place your hands on either side of wine rack and try to shake gently. Wine rack should not move at all. If shelf stirred or shaken a bit, tighten each screw until grid is secure and wrought iron wine racks is ready!